It’s time for another round of summer hair inspiration! We’re highlighting some of our favorite hairstyles found on Pinterest this week. Here are our Top 5 Hot Hairstyles for Summer:
1. Here’s a pretty fishtail braid from Daisy! Any type of braid works well if you’re trying to show off highlights, and this one is no exception. She likes to wear her hair like this anytime she’s going for a casual, laid back vibe. 🙂 (You can see another fishtail she styled here.)
2. This dutch braid with with a low messy bun looks adorable on Lauren Conrad. To recreate the look, loosely braid an approximately 3-inch wide section of hair on each side, beginning at your bangs. End at the nape of your neck and secure the braids, then tie the remaining hair into a messy bun.
3. A high side braid is gorgeous and works well with medium to long hair. To recreate the look, begin by parting your hair in an extreme side part. Let the top portion of hair hang loosely, and begin the braid just above eyebrow level. Secure the end of the braid, then tug some of the sections to loosen.
4. Here’s another shot of Daisy, this time sporting loose curls. She curled them with a curling iron, then pinned each curl with clips and let them set for about 20 minutes total. She applied her makeup during the 20 minutes, then removed the clips. Side note: Can you tell this is her, “Mom, I’m so done with pictures” look? Because it most definitely is. She had a date to get to and I was only holding her up! Sorry Daisy! 🙂
5. Finally, sometimes it’s so hot outside that you just want to toss your hair up into a ponytail and go. That’s when a hat comes in handy! Pull your hair into a pony, tug some loose tendrils out on the side, plop a cap on your head, and you can be out the door in under 5 minutes! Easy peasy.
Before we go, here’s Daisy’s fishtail one more time in color, for those of you who like to see blonde highlights on display. 🙂
Hopefully these 5 Hot Hairstyle Ideas will help you out a bit if you’re looking for summer hair inspiration. As always, we hope you:
Check our our other hair posts if you’re still in need of inspiration, and enjoy your weekend!