One thing I've discovered about college life is that free time is a thing of the past. No joke: between classes, homework, and “adulting” it's hard to find any time to myself — much less time to look cute! I have no problem going to my early morning classes in my pjs. Makeup? Forget about it! Luckily, there's an Urban Outfitters store in town, and I found a few pieces that make it really easy to get out the door in a hurry! I'm seriously wearing these Adidas + Urban Outfitters leggings on constant repeat.
I have a cross between an athletic build and an hourglass shape, so athleisure-styled outfits tend to work well on my body type.
FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. You can read our affiliate policy here.
I love the hoodie with the Adidas logo across the front! The only way it would be better would be if it had a hidden pocket for my phone so I had somewhere to stash it.
Here are a few style tips for lazy college girls:
1. B&W is your friend. You can toss an outfit together really fast when you don't have to worry about matching colors.
2. Leggings and kicks are perfect for long walks to class. (Or jogs, if you happen to be running late!)
3. Toss on a hat when you don't have time to style your hair in the morning. If you don't have time to wash it, my favorite dry shampoo is Batiste Tropical Scent.
4. Buy clothes from a few select stores you really love. That usually means the clothes will be similar in style and easier to coordinate.
5. Pick clothes that are “easy on, easy off”. When you're in a hurry in the morning, the last thing you want to do is fumble with buttons and zippers.
Need more inspiration?
Click on each photo to see it full size.
Steal the Adidas + Urban Outfitters Look:
Well, that's it from me for now. I'm in the middle of midterms, so it's time to get back to work. Hope your week is going great! Let me know your favorite lazy day hacks in the comments below! Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to keep up with posts.