Lucy Hale always has the cutest hairstyles, and her latest cut is no exception. Her hair is just above shoulder-length with a wave mid-way through. Now that I cut my hair to a shorter length, I find myself copying her style almost daily! Here's my Lucy Hale hair tutorial for the next time you want to try a similar wavy look.
If you find my Lucy Hale Hair Tutorial helpful, please share this image on Pinterest.
FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a small referral fee from purchases at no cost to you. You can read our affiliate policy here.
Lucy Hale Hair Tutorial
My favorite thing about this hairstyle is how easy it is to do! I can style it in under 5 minutes and then I'm out the door! The only tools you need are a brush and a 1 1/2 inch curling wand. If you're in an area with high humidity, you can add hairspray for extra hold. (I don't usually add any and my waves still stay throughout the day.)
Links to Purchase
Slightly Wavy Hairstyle Steps
Here are the steps you need to get a similar look:
- Start with clean or second-day hair
- Add heat protectant
- Grab a 1 1/2 inch (25mm) curling wand
- Begin towards the front with a 2-inch section of hair
- Place the wand about 3 to 4 inches down from the hairline and wrap hair around the wand one time (away from your face), then hold in place for approximately 5 seconds
- Continue curling away from the face until you get to the center of the back of your head
- Start on the other side of the face and do the same thing until you meet in the center in the back
- Brush through hair
- Add hairspray, if desired
Voila! A blonde version of Lucy Hale's 2018 hairstyle. It's so easy!
If weren't blessed with real freckles, check out my new Fake Freckles Tutorial to see how I got this look!
And here's my video tutorial showing how to get sunkissed summer skin, minus the sun.
Awkward head tilt robot shot 🙂 Here's my everyday brow routine on YouTube.
I hope this Lucy Hale hair tutorial was helpful! As always, please subscribe to my YouTube channel (if you haven't already). I post new videos weekly. Thanks so much, and please comment below if there are any tutorials you want to see next.
Pin It for Later: Lucy Hale Hair Tutorial (Includes Video!)