These are the exact travel resources we use to plan our trips, and they're what we recommend to help you save time and money on your next big adventure.
Some of these services are affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a referral fee at no cost to you. You get an awesome product, and we get to pay next semester's tuition. win/win
BEST TRAVEL RESOURCES: AIRFARE
- Use the FREE Skyscanner app to search for and compare prices on flights anywhere in the world.
- Set alerts to your most-frequently traveled destinations and receive notifications when the rate drops.
- Skyscanner is our preferred option for scoring last-minute flight deals!
- The site searches budget airlines that some of the other flight scanners don't cover.
- When you have a budget but aren't sure where you want to go, Google Flights is the best starting point.
- Set your home airport and Google Flights will display results from across the globe. Select the destinations that best fit your budget, then head to Skyscanner to set an alert in case the price drops!
- You can also search by interest, such as ecotourism, skiing, or foodie destinations.
- Airbnb is a huge hit amongst budget conscious travelers
- 3 million+ rental options
- You don't have to rent an entire home with Airbnb; you can opt for a single room in someone's home
- Costs less than hotels
- Click here to get a $40 credit on your first Airbnb rental!!
- TripAdvisor is the world's largest and most-trusted online travel community
- Fellow travelers post unbiased reviews about their stays so you can make informed decisions regarding your next trip
- Easily discover top-ranked nearby attractions and restaurants after you've booked your hotel
- Quickly decide all travel plans in one place