This is where you'll find all of my current favorite beauty products! These are the products I'd want to take with me if I got stranded on a deserted island. (Wouldn't that be fun?!)
If you see it here, that means it's a product I use all the time, one that I loveeeee, and one I feel 100% comfortable recommending.
FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a small referral fee from purchases at no additional cost to you. You can read our affiliate policy here.
Daisy's Beauty Essentials
I'll update this page anytime I add something to my ride-or-die list. If you have any questions about specific shades or anything else, just ask away in the comments!
- Cleansers: Simple Facial Wipes | CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser | Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
- Zit Zapper: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- Moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- Sunscreen: Clarins Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | EltaMD Broad Spectrum Facial Sunscreen SPF 46
- Makeup Remover Wipes: Simple Facial Wipes
- Blush [Drugstore Option]: Luminoso
- Blush: Benefit Benetint | Benefit Posietint | Benefit Lollitint
- Bronzer [Liquid]: Benefit “Dew the Hoola”
- Bronzer [Powder]: bareMinerals Invisible Bronze | Charlotte Tilbury “Film Star”
- Concealer [Full Coverage]: Benefit “Boi-ing” | Dermablend
- Concealer: Tarte Shapetape
- Powder [Drugstore Option]: Maybelline Master Fix
- Powder: Laura Mercier Setting Powder
- Primer [Drugstore Option]: Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Primer: Benefit The POREfessional
- Setting Spray: Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
- Brow Gel: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel Clear
- Brow Pencil: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always Sharp Penny Lane
- Liquid Liner: Clinique Liquid Liner in “01 Black”
- Eyeshadow Palettes: BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette (Limited Edition) | Tarte Grav3yardGirl Swamp Queen Palette (Limited Edition) | UD x Gwen Stefani Palette (Limited Edition)
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational | Maybelline Falsies Push Up Angel | Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama
- Eyelid Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Lip Gloss: Smith's Rosebud Salve Lip Balm
- Lip Liner: Charlotte Tilbury “Pillow Talk”
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury “Pillow Talk” | Revlon UltraHD Matte “Seduction”
- Brush: Mason Pearson Detangler
- Shampoo: Redkin Extreme Shampoo
- Conditioner: Redkin Extreme Conditioner
- Heat Protectant: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
- Self Tanner: St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse
- Self Tanner Application Mitt: St. Tropez Applicator Mitt – Large
- Sunscreen: Sun Bum Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
- Makeup Sponges: Real Techniqes
- Makeup Brushes: Sigma | Real Techniques
- Tweezers: Tweezerman Mini Slant & Point Combo
My Ride or Die Video
Check out some recent favorites in video form!
A couple of these are so good that I buy replacements before I even run out because I never want to be without them! Of all my beauty essentials, these are…
The Best of the Best
The Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment is one. I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel, and I get compliments all the time on how healthy my hair looks.
For anyone with oily skin like mine, I have to point out the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It works great to keep breakouts under control because it's a moisturizer in a gel format and doesn't clog pores like a lotion would. Here's my in-depth review of the moisturizing gel if you want to read more.
Speaking of pimples, I can't live without my Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. It is seriously the best thing I've ever found for zapping zits. I also talk about it on my Top 10 Do's & Don'ts for Teen Skin post and in about 10 different videos.
OK, while we're talking about pimples, I also have to mention Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer. Go watch my YouTube video where I show how I use it to cover pimples when my face breaks out like crazy. My friends have seen me use it to cover pimples and they've all gone out and bought it because it's such a miracle product!
My Favorite Beauty Brands
If you're wondering about my favorite brands, I have to say that Mario Badescu is super incredible for skincare and I love almost every makeup Benefit Cosmetics makes. (If you search this site or watch my videos you'll see me using something from Benefit in almost every look!)
I probably love too many beauty brands to count, but those are two where nearly every product is a hit.
OK, I hope my list helps! I have so many favorites, but that's because I love makeup and I worked at a makeup store. If you have any questions, just let me know below.