This post is sponsored by Being and Her Campus Media. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Sand Sun & Messy Buns possible!
Need some rejuvenating bubble bath ideas? BeingXSanctuary is a fun collab from Being and Sanctuary Spa, and it's just the ticket for a good self-care night! The packaging is beyond cute, and it's the perfect way to spice up your next bubble bath.
Everything in the line is cruelty-free, which means none of the products or ingredients are tested on animals. They're available now at ULTA Beauty. For my fellow college students, make sure you read to the end! I shared some tips for getting to ULTA when you live on campus and don't have a car.
Bubble Bath Ideas from BeingXSanctuary
They currently have 5 different collections available at ULTA: Hibiscus + Coconut Water, Salted Caramel + Macadamia, Cloudberry + Lychee Blossom, Pomelo + Water Lotus, and Chili Mango + Tonka Bean. I haven't tried the Pomelo + Water Lotus or the Chili Mango + Tonka Bean options, but I did test everything else. Here are my thoughts…
Hibiscus & Coconut Water
I'm a sucker for anything that smells like coconut! If you're stressed and want to feel like you've escaped to some faraway tropical island, choose these. The shower gel is so fun because it transforms from a gel formula to a colorful poofy foam.
Suck It Up, Babe! lol How cute is that cup? I've been using the lotion nonstop. It smells so tropical! Search the hashtag #SuperBeing on Instagram to see more cute pics.
Salted Caramel & Macadamia
These are made from a blend of salted caramel, cocoa butter, and rich macadamia oils — and yes, that combo smells just as yummy as you'd imagine! If you're in need of quenching moisture that leaves your skin feeling buttery soft, this is the perfect option.
It really does smell as good as it sounds! This is my new favorite makeup bag — it's so adorable.
Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom
I don't even know what Cloudberries or Lychee Blossoms are, do you? (Cloudberries sound like flavored raindrops to me.) At any rate, I tried the bath bomb and it smelled delish! If you know anything about me, you know I'm a sucker for bath bombs.
UBER Safety Tips for College Students
Because I'm in college, I tend to take UBER almost everywhere I need to go — including most of my trips to ULTA. Parking tickets are just too expensive to risk for a broke college kid like me, so I thought this might be a good time to share a few UBER safety tips! (AKA “ooober” if you're a fan of Kirk on Gilmore Girls.)
- Travel with a friend. (You can split costs this way, too!)
- If you can't travel with a friend, always tell someone where you're headed and what time you plan to return.
- Use UBER's handy Trip Tracker so family members can keep tabs on you.
- Turn on “Find My Friends” on your iPhone and connect with someone you trust.
- Never get in the car if you don't see the UBER tag on the front dash or windshield.
- Check the UBER app to make sure the license plate and car description matches your ride.
- And finally…trust your gut! If you ever get a bad feeling about a ride, follow your instincts and cancel the trip. You can always find another driver or different mode of transportation.
That's it from me for today. Which one of the BeingXSanctuary bath products are you going to try first?