If you’re an online shopping fanatic, you’re probably familiar with coupon codes and sale alerts. I tend to do a lot of window shopping when I'm online and often pin my favorite finds to Pinterest. Recently I've been using Shoptagr, because it's one of the best online shopping apps! I love how easy it is to get alerts when an item I've saved goes on sale.
FTC Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a small referral fee from purchases at no cost to you. You can read our affiliate policy here.
What is Shoptagr?
Shoptagr is a FREE app that notifies you when your favorite items (in your preferred colors and sizes) go on sale. You'll also receive notifications when an item you've saved comes back in stock.
How do you install Shoptagr?
You can download it right from their site! It installs in seconds and works whether you're surfing from your desktop or on your mobile phone.
Look at all those positive reviews and users! It's a must-have shopping app.
How do you use Shoptagr?
After you've installed the app, simply browse your favorite sites like normal. The app works on mobile phones (android and iPhone), as well as laptops…so you can surf and save from anywhere! When you see an item you like, click the Shoptagr icon from your bookmarks bar and confirm details like size, color, and desired discount level.
I'll receive a notification by text as soon as these jeans are 25% off!
Why is it one of the best online shopping apps?
I'll list just a few of the many reasons why I'm using Shoptagr and why I recommend it:
- It saves me money, and I like saving money. 🙂 (I'm one of those shoppers who rarely ever buys anything full price.)
- It saves me time, and I also like saving time. I'm a mom and a blogger, so time is the one resource I'm always running low on.
- Shoptagr provides live sales notifications, which means I'm immediately notified of sales alerts and can buy an item before my size goes out of stock! (Cyber Monday shoppers: take note and start bookmarking outfits NOW. You can elect to receive notifications via text message, email, or both!)
- It's like Pinterest for my favorite online shops; I can save items as I'm shopping, and then buy them as soon as the price drops!
- I can easily create and share wish list items, which makes it easy for my family to shop for my birthday or during the holiday season.
- Shoptagr is partnered with more than 700 online stores, so I can save on items from some of the biggest retailers on the web — including Amazon, Nordstrom, Target, Urban Outfitters, Francesca's, Free People, and hundreds more. Even makeup companies like Ulta and Sephora are on the list! (Helloooooo makeup sales.)
If you have any questions about the app, please let me know in the comments. Otherwise, head on over to Shoptagr and install it ASAP so you can start saving money.